Thursday 9 November 2023

Work Dynamic

Working with Azard has its moments. I mean, the guy's seriously reliable and super dedicated to his job, which is cool. But, you know, there are times when I feel he's a bit too eager. Like, he'd shoot off to report stuff to Habeeb without giving me a heads up, especially when it's about my accounts. It's like a surprise attack during meetings, and it hits me in the professional gut. Feels like my integrity's taking a hit, you know?

We teamed up recently for an observation plan at IGMH. Having some help was nice, but deep down, it felt a bit like a playful jab. I'm grateful for the support, but it makes me wonder if getting others involved hints at some dissatisfaction with my work. It's been a bit of a trend, and I can't help but question why they brought me in if they keep looking for alternatives. Sure, I'm getting paid, but it messes with my head, making me wonder how much they really value what I bring to the table. It's like a tug of war between feeling competent and questioning if I'm really fitting into their puzzle.

I'm not really upset with Azard; he's a good friend and a genuinely good person. It's just that I'm not perfect, and that's why I'm feeling this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...