Wednesday 8 November 2023

Tipping point

My boss just shouted at me and publicly embarrassed me in the entire office. I feel incredibly small and humiliated as a result. He tends to be short-tempered, impatient, and very self-centered. I find it difficult to understand what he really wants from me. I acknowledge that the situation is frustrating, but placing all the blame on me and making it seem like I'm not putting in any effort is quite unacceptable.

I can't be held responsible for his ineffective leadership. If he's truly committed to finding a solution, he should be there with us, talking to the laboratory staff and hearing their concerns firsthand. Instead, he stays in the office, opting for Zoom meetings when he could meet with these key people face-to-face. His frustration being taken out on me is just not fair.

Well, I'm feeling happy and content, with a good laugh thrown in (LOL). I'm now coming to terms with the fact that this marks the initial step of my resignation process. Maybe this is a sign of divine redirection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...