Monday 13 November 2023

This week

This week has been surprisingly chill because my boss decided to take a trip to Germany, leaving the island boss-free. But man, the ongoing drama at IGMH is still a major headache. The higher-ups are all caught up in it, spinning some crazy tales to tackle the problem.

It's wild how people can be so complicated, you know? Everyone's got their own motives, and it's a struggle to figure out if they're for real or just stirring the pot for their own gain.

Dealing with my bosses is a whole different level of complexity. I had this one experience that really got me thinking – people can totally forget all the hard work you've put in when they find a little something to pin on you.

And don't even get me started on my relationships with the folks around me – it's like a sitcom! Life and interactions with humans, man, it's a crazy rollercoaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...