Saturday 25 November 2023

Last minute

So, my trip to Sri Lanka is scheduled for tomorrow! Yay! I'm taking a 14-day break from work, and honestly, I really need this time off. I'm feeling exhausted, and I also need to focus on preparing for my NCLEX exam. It's crucial for me, and I'm committed to putting in the effort.

Interestingly, Mr. Habeeb just mentioned the possibility of delaying my flight. He explained they need to go to India for a meeting, and it's on hold due to the issues with IGMH. He's waiting to see if I'll suggest postponing my trip. I didn't respond to that idea at all. Why would I make an impulsive suggestion when I don't feel valued here? I don't want to miss the chance to explore Sri Lanka and handle my U.S. visa.

If they had asked me a long time ago, I might have considered adjusting my plans. But asking last minute is unacceptable, and it doesn't seem fair to expect that kind of flexibility without proper notice.

I'm thrilled to be taking a few days off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...