Friday 24 November 2023

what's the updates

Just got word from Amila that Dr. Sebastian arrived yesterday from Germany to address the IGMH issue. It's a bit frustrating how my own company failed to keep me in the loop about the progress of the problem. A heads up would have been nice, considering I'm part of the team, right? LOL, Mr. Habeeb didn't even bother to have a chat with me about it. I sense he's upset, probably blaming me to some extent, and that's just not fair. I did my best, but the decision to switch IGMH to s-monovette was made without consulting me in the first place.

I'm well aware Mr. Habeeb isn't thrilled that I'm taking my leave, but honestly, I don't care. It seems like my input isn't valued here, so why should I bother? If they had asked, I might have considered delaying my leave, but dealing with this ego-centric management, especially Mr. Habeeb, doesn't make me eager to accommodate.

I've worked in different companies, and I must say, Naadu's management style is quite lackluster, or maybe it's just because I work closely with them. I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something off, especially with Mr. Habeeb. Despite the challenges, working here has provided me with numerous learning opportunities—personally, interpersonally, and in my career. I'll always be grateful, except maybe for Mr. Habeeb, haha, and a 50/50 feeling for Ms. Yvonne, LOL. Their leadership style just doesn't sit well with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...