Sunday 3 December 2023

Leave on rant

Hey, currently in the middle of my leave, and it's a bit frustrating how the company doesn't seem to respect that. They want me to cut it short for some unscheduled training on these islands, and why on earth do I need to be stuck with Azard all the time? Seriously. I can handle the training solo and travel without him. It's annoying, and I'm pretty peeved about it.

If Azard can handle the training, let him do it. I just needed to vent, even though I know there's not much I can do. Gotta go with the flow, I guess – just a regular employee in the grand scheme of things.

I'm not a fan of how these people seem to overlook the importance of respecting others' time. At this stage in my life, I couldn't care less about going the extra mile for this company. They don't appreciate my efforts, so why should I exert additional energy just to please them? I've been more than willing to contribute my best, but the recent IGMH fiasco has left me feeling like they could easily throw me under the bus and place all the blame on me.

What's more, I'm not pleased with how Ms. Yvonne and Habeeb are quick to point fingers at me and label me as irresponsible. In reality, I've been following their instructions and doing what I believe is the best course of action in that specific scenario. LOL I dropped a message to Azard, suggesting he give me a heads up if he plans to hit the island. Can't deal with last-minute plans. His response? I can reschedule my trip later. Classic. These folks are so unorganized, loving the spontaneity and randomness. Doesn't quite work for me, especially when it comes to job-related stuff. I'm all about planning and having some control over what's supposed to happen. Right?

Anyway will plan the necessary visit to the island right before my leave on Feb. I need a serious travel plans so I can do my study in between.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...