Monday 6 November 2023

Hectic Day

I'm feeling incredibly tired today! I had to accompany Aromal to the Lab to collect the HbA1c samples, then return to the office to handle emails and requests for items from MHM. Following that, I had to rush to HMH, barely getting to enjoy my lunch. I also had to make a delivery back to IGMH, return to the office, and then back to IGMH once more to sign some documents and assist Ragesh with a money deposit. It's been an exceptionally hectic day, and I'm absolutely exhausted.

To add to the chaos, my bosses are here, and they're giving me another round of stress, hahaha. Honestly, just seeing them and feeling their vibes is mentally exhausting for me, hahaha. I can't help but wish for another option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...