Saturday 4 November 2023

Give me space

Addy's a really nice guy I enjoy our conversations, but there are times when he talks waaay too much – it can be quite annoying, hahaha. Sometimes, he asks me for favors that he could easily handle himself, like going out to buy things for the office, and there's more, but I can't recall it all. It's not that I don't want to help, but it's often hot outside, and it ends up consuming a lot of my time, leaving me mentally exhausted. Overall, I just dislike the hassle it brings on my part.

The issue is definitely with me! Being an introvert, working in this company has genuinely worn me out, but I don't really have any other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...