Monday 6 November 2023

Boss who?

How can my boss be so low and sarcastic? What's the difference between "much better" and "okay"? He asked me if the newly provided items are performing better compared to the current items that have been receiving complaints. I responded with "much better," and he said, "I would answer 'okay' or 'not okay."

What the heck! How could I reply like that when I simply conveyed what the client told me?

If only there were another option! LOL, your day will come too. One day, I might just disappear from all this nonsense and I can't wait to start a new life. LOL.

I've been expressing this sentiment all along! Hopefully, the universe will hear me out. #Manifesting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...