Saturday 4 November 2023

Impatient

Why are the bosses always so impatient? It's baffling. I send them an email, and it's like they can't resist asking the same questions again and again. And then there's this other boss who had to call my manager to remind me about some details, which I'm actively working on. You'd think they could give me a moment to breathe.

To make it more amusing, my manager now says I can't go anywhere because there's a meeting on Tuesday. But the other day, my boss told me I could start traveling right away. It's like they're doing a comedy routine. They make me feel like they think I'm not up to the task, saying I'm not proactive, when all I'm doing is following their instructions. I'm at a loss for words, honestly. Haha!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...