Thursday 16 November 2023

Did do wrong again?

How peculiar my boss can be? This company is incredibly disorganized. The last directive I received was to be proactive, and they specifically highlighted the NFT urine container as one of our best-selling items, instructing me to oversee its management.

Upon receiving feedback from a hospital regarding the sputum container, it turns out they using their old urine container as a sputum container as well before shifting to our product. Now, I find myself in a dilemma - should I make an immediate decision on this issue, risking the consequences of my response to the hospital? The sensible approach seems to be to give the hospital a heads up and inform them about the situation.

However, the irony is that I faced reprimand for being proactive. It's perplexing; I only aimed to address their concerns and act as if they wanted me to be proactive. Now, it seems like they can't handle straightforward communication. My manager even advised against sending the email, despite me informing him beforehand. The issue is, when the time comes and something goes wrong, he conveniently forgets my input as if I never raised any concerns, leaving my bosses with the impression that I took no action.

I'm at a loss for words with this management.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...