Wednesday 15 November 2023

Seriously

This morning, I noticed a message from a colleague in our group chat. He was expressing confidence that the ongoing update to a specific department in the hospital was well-received, with no apparent issues related to his products. expectedly, my boss responded by thanking Azard for handling it. I couldn't help but feel disgusted by Azard's insensitivity, especially since he's aware of the challenges we're facing. Personally, I'm struggling with my own product in the laboratory due to the ongoing issues in that same hospital.

He essentially asserted that he can outperform me and is more dependable. I'm not in a competition with anyone; I'm simply striving to meet the company's expectations. However, what he did was seek validation from our boss, indirectly implying that I'm not performing well in my role. Whether he did it out of negative feelings or simply believed it was the right thing to do, he should have considered the potential repercussions. This could backfire on me, and I'm uncertain about how to react. I'm not angry, but I am disappointed.

I value his support, and he's a good friend, but I can't shake this feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...