Friday 17 November 2023

My old journal

Found an old journal entry from two years back. It's pretty weird how I'm going through similar tough times this month, but in a different year. Life is interesting, and writing in a journal can make you feel like you're time-traveling. its all about this Job hehe

Funny thing is, the problems I'm dealing with now are the same ones I faced two years ago. But on the bright side, it shows that I tackled those tough times back then and made it to where I am now, even though things haven't changed much.

Looking at it positively, it's like a journey where I faced challenges, won some battles, and ended up here. Even though things might feel worse now, being in this spot means I conquered those past issues.

Life is like a constant struggle. You win, lose, or sometimes it's a tie. Hoping one day I'll have a big win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...