Tuesday 7 November 2023

Boss again!

My boss can be quite a handful when it comes to me. He constantly puts the blame on me and makes it seem like I'm ineffective. What's frustrating is that he doesn't even bother to consult with me or read the emails I've sent previously. Now, during our team huddle, he's painting me as disorganized.

I've had discussions about the handling process with them before, and they were the ones who opposed it initially. But now that I've brought it up again, he's implying that I should have been the one to raise it, which makes me feel like I'm not being thoughtful. As same as replacing the tube with plain serum, dealing with these particular people is really getting on my nerves.

I had already planned a trip to the island this month, but due to the office situation, I had to delay it. This boss is making me doubt my abilities in my role, as if I lack initiative. It's been a tough day trying to handle him. I did speak up a bit about the files I have and pointed out that they are already organized, despite his claims to the contrary.

If I had the choice, I would ask the Lord for more strength, courage, and wisdom to get through all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...