Tuesday 7 November 2023

Again

 I feel that whenever Azard shares something in the office, especially with our boss, he never thinks twice about the impression it may leave on the people involved in those instances. For instance, today I noticed that, perhaps out of thoughtlessness, he was discussing a problem in the lab at a particular hospital. I understand that his intention was to share what was happening in the lab, but the whole scenario ended up making me look bad in the eyes of our boss, who already has a negative perception of me.

He was discussing how the lab is using syringes for blood collection and explaining the high potassium levels, among other things. He didn't inform me about this before the meeting or try to justify my situation, such as making a statement that it's not my fault, but rather the fault of the staff and their choice of collection methods. I didn’t spend a considerable amount of time on that island, not only supervising the lab and the ward but also dealing with these stubborn people who can't be convinced to use the proper collection methods. Is it still my fault?

Since that incident, he has consistently portrayed me as less capable, although I admit that he's better than me and excels at his job. However, I hope he can at least show some consideration for me. If I eventually decide to leave this job, I sincerely wish that the company can find someone more capable in sales, client relationships, and proactivity than I am, as they claim that I’m not proactive at all. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...