Saturday 28 October 2023

World Peace

The ongoing conflict in Israel and Palestine makes me reflect on how our world has come to this point. Coexistence is challenging, and I recognize the complexity of this historical conflict.

It's heartbreaking that so many lives are affected by this conflict. People are suffering in Gaza, and there are casualties in Israel. It's difficult to comprehend why this is happening.

Witnessing the resilience of children in Gaza and the loss of life in Israel is sobering. My fervent wish is for world peace, a cliché perhaps, but a powerful aspiration. I hope for a resolution similar to that seen in the situation between Ukraine and Russia.

I sincerely hope for a swift end to this conflict, with no more lives lost. Our world is meant for happiness, and this war is taking a toll on our planet. The long-lasting effects of hatred, trauma, and a cycle of revenge are concerning for future generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...