Friday 27 October 2023

Boss

I just had a talk with my boss about the issues we're dealing with at IGMH. I'll admit, I'm usually a bit on the timid side and lack some confidence, while my boss is the complete opposite – loud, direct, sometimes intimidating, and can be quite sarcastic.

Even though I'm not one to speak up often, I decided to be proactive this morning and asked him how we could address the Sarstedt case and the situation at IGMH. I wanted to know if there was anything I could do to help, or at least chip in somehow. However, his response was pretty dismissive and sarcastic. He asked, "What will you do?" in a way that made it clear he wasn't particularly interested in my input.

Haha, sometimes I can't help but think about how frustrating it is. Why does the boss have to be so intimidating and constantly act like such a tough taskmaster? It can be really tough to handle and even wishing him to be stranded somewhere far away from me.

Now, I'm uncertain about my leave, and I'm not sure if I can take it while needing to plan for my Nclex exam as well. It's quite frustrating, to be honest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...