Friday 27 October 2023

Unboxing

I was just scrolling through YouTube and stumbled upon a random unboxing video. The next thing I knew, I had this sudden urge to experience it for myself – unboxing those fancy, luxury items. Honestly, I felt a bit envious watching those videos, and I couldn't help but wonder what it's really like to have those beautiful things in hand. honestly, I'm really curious to know what it feels like. Would I be happy then?

And another thing, I’m thinking about that person on the screen, is she really happy showing her stuff? Maybe yes, that’s part of her job actually. But is she truly happy?

I was watching another video, and there was this woman who lost luggage worth 50 million pesos. It really hit me, like a reality check. It's almost a wake-up call to how humble my own possessions are. It got me thinking, if I had that kind of money, would it make me happy? Because what I have now is nowhere near what these people possess. Hehe

One thing I'm absolutely certain of is that I'm genuinely happy at this moment. My life is far from perfect, especially when compared to those who seem to have it all. I'm still battling my way through various challenges, fighting my own daily battles. I've got my fair share of rants about how life can be so unfair and tough, but you know what? I'm genuinely grateful to God because He's always been there for me, providing what I need. Hopefully, He'll continue to bless me even more. Lord, please let me experience some wealth too! 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...