Friday 27 October 2023

Complexity of love

You know, love is just one of those things that can be so incredibly complicated, don't you think? I mean, that's just my perspective based on my own experiences and what I've seen in the people around me. It always strikes me how fortunate those folks are who actually find their true love. It's like a mix of bravery, a stroke of luck, and this feeling that it's somehow meant to be for them. I've often wondered what it's like to be in love and to have someone love you back because, honestly, I'm not entirely sure I've truly felt it myself.

You know, people have this habit of asking me why I haven't found someone, and it honestly gets on my nerves. Even if it's meant as a joke, it makes me wonder why folks feel the need to question my life or anyone’s life like they've got it all figured out or know my preferences.

The thing is, I have my own reasons, and even if they might seem a bit superficial to some, but we all have our own unique stories and journeys that lead us to the reasoning we hold, right? I've got this feeling that being in a relationship is a significant responsibility, one that I might not be emotionally or financially prepared for just yet. The real question is; how long will I continue to feel like this?

I've got this friend, and she has this habit of getting into relationships with people who are either emotionally unstable or already committed to someone else. Now, it might sound morally questionable to be involved with someone who's married, but can we really pass judgment? It's a tricky situation, I must say. She's my friend, and I do understand her circumstances, though I also make it clear that I don't approve of her choices and It's quite a complicated dynamic, isn't it?

I've been thinking about our conversation earlier, and it seems like she's experiencing a touch of jealousy when it comes to this guy's real family. Even though she might not be all that serious about him, it's clear she's already developed an emotional attachment. All I can really do is be there for her, cheer her up, and made her realized the consequences LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...