Thursday 26 October 2023

Friday Dilemma

Well, here I am, stuck in the office on a Friday, and I can't help but wonder why in the world they asked me to come in today. I could easily handle these tasks with a simple email from the comfort of my home. I was really looking forward to a relaxing day off, and now I'm here. Sometimes, my boss's decisions just don't make sense.

On the bright side, being at the office is helping me stay focused on my work and study, without the constant temptation of my comfy bed right next to me.

Honestly, the ongoing issues at IGMH have been getting me down. I've been trying to plan my annual leave and prepare for the NCLEX exam in February, but it feels like the universe is throwing curveballs at me. This includes the potential delay in my trip to Sri Lanka for the US embassy interview. If the universe insists on messing with my plans, so be it. Maybe it's trying to teach me something or nudge me out of my comfort zone in the face of life's unexpected challenges. Life is really unpredictable hays.

All of this is driving me up the wall. I have no idea what would happen if IGMH decides to discontinue our product. It feels like all the hard work and effort I put into this project would go to waste, and I'd likely be the one taking the blame. I can't do anything if the administration doesn't want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...