Thursday 26 October 2023

I'm exhausted

I'm feeling incredibly stressed at the moment. I'm facing a challenging situation at IGMH, and there's this issue with false high potassium readings in the lab that has been causing a lot of commotion.

I'm on the brink of feeling overwhelmed. While I'd prefer not to be in constant motion, I have no choice. On top of that, I still need to study for the NCLEX, but I find myself procrastinating more than I should. I just wish I could take a long break from work. Although I do have moments of relaxation, my time keeps getting eaten up by various other things.

Then there's this person at IGMH who I feel is constantly causing problems regarding our product. I must admit, I strongly dislike her, even though I understand that she's just doing her job. What's really bothering me is her unrelenting focus on blaming our product. She's been making me feel agitated and exasperated. she's so wicked actually.

I'm eagerly anticipating the end of this situation. It's doubly frustrating because I also need to request leave at the end of November, and that's precisely when my US embassy interview is scheduled. Balancing both commitments and planning my holiday has become quite a challenge, and it's making me a bit stressed.

I can't emphasize enough how tough things have gotten. The lack of sleep is really getting to me, and it's as if my energy is just drained. It's like I'm stuck in this never-ending loop of studying, but I can't see much progress. This is actually my second go at it, and I'm crossing my fingers it's the last one. I'm just so worn out, both physically and mentally. The exhaustion is real, and it's taking a toll on my emotions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...