Monday 3 June 2024

where's the updates

My boss keeps asking me for updates that I've already sent in emails. It's incredibly frustrating because I've included all the information in those emails. I don't understand why they can't just read them.

To make matters worse, they act as if I can instantly call and get updates from people on demand. It's not like everyone is sitting around waiting for my call. I have to wait for responses just like everyone else. It's ridiculous to expect immediate answers when I'm already providing timely updates via email.

And the constant nagging doesn’t help—it just adds to the stress. I feel like I’m being set up to fail, no matter how efficiently I work or how diligently I communicate. The lack of patience and understanding from my boss is really getting on my nerves. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reimbursement

 LOL, what the heck! I just detailed all my expenses from my recent Raa Atoll travels, but Kavindhu wants me to provide an explanation for m...