Thursday 11 January 2024

Slumber Woes to Workplace Dramas and Island Ventures

 Today, I overslept and ended up running late, still feeling a bit groggy. It's hard to convey just how exhausted I am. Despite my best efforts, I find myself procrastinating on my studies, struggling to regain focus on tasks I need to accomplish.

To add to my frustration, there's an issue with an order. A customer has been waiting since yesterday, and when I brought it up to the person responsible, their response was a nonchalant "so." I expressed the urgency by sharing our conversation screenshot, and they still responded with a dismissive "so." It's incredibly frustrating and feels like they're not taking the situation seriously. Dealing with this person has been testing my patience consistently.

Today, Mr. Habeeb is strolling around the office, acting all cool, asking everyone how we're doing. I'm just sitting there thinking, "Really?" But, of course, out of respect, I'm smiling and responding so nicely, even though it feels a bit fake. I can't help it, though. This guy leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and I can't shake off the feeling of disgust whenever he talks to me. It might sound like I'm taking everything too seriously, but, well, I guess I am.

We had a brief huddle about my upcoming visit to the island. He covered everything, including the health center visit and his plan to coordinate blood collection with the university here. I was like, "Okay..." but I'm sure things will change, especially regarding the island visit. Anyway, let's see how it all unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...