Monday 25 December 2023

Going to Island

I'm heading to Dhaalu Atoll Hospital (Dh. Kudahuvadhoo) today. I just wanted to vent a bit because I've been trying to get a tourniquet that I need to bring to the island. However, the process is incredibly slow, and when I inquired about the delay, they nonchalantly questioned why I was in such a hurry, citing my 5 pm flight.

I found it frustrating because I simply want to be prepared and have everything in order before heading to the airport. I don't want to end up rushing at the last minute like Azard. These kinds of situations make my eyes roll faster than usual

Azan can be quite irritating most of the time. I can't forget how he got on my nerves over a box I really needed a long time ago. He can be so inconsiderate. I won't bother asking him if I need something done. I'm not a fan of asking people around me for help because I don't want to trouble them, and besides, I don't want them turning around and asking me for favors as well.  LOL!

I'm aware that these people might expect something in return just because they did me a favor, and I really dislike that expectation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...