Sunday 19 November 2023

Today

Right now, I'm a bit unsure if I should schedule the hospital visit before sorting out my leave because Mr. Habeeb isn't really talking to me. Even though he could've discussed things with me yesterday when Azard was around, he chose not to, and they had their conversation without involving me, which feels somewhat offensive. I knew there might be some hiccups, but I was hoping for a bit more professionalism. Honestly, I'm a bit lost about where I stand in the company at the moment.

So, Ragesh just hit me up asking what's going on, questioning why IGMH has only issued one P.O. I'm scratching my head wondering why people keep coming to me with these questions, making it seem like it's all on me. I don't have control over these clients, and it's not fair for them to assume I'm the one in charge. I've been thinking about handing in my resignation, but I've already got trips planned for this month and next February. If it weren't for those plans, I'd be tempted to tell them I'm ready to bounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...