Sunday 19 November 2023

He's here

My boss just returned from Germany, but I can't shake this negative vibe that surrounds him. There's something off about his entire demeanor. I wouldn't say I'm scared, but being around him gives me an eerie feeling. LOL

The issue in Sarstedt is still unresolved, and I'll be taking my leave by the end of this month. I sincerely hope that the ongoing problem there won't impact my upcoming plans. It's frustrating to consider that my leave might be at risk. Honestly, I'm not overly concerned about my position with the company. Whether they like me or not, LOL, I need to move forward. I've come to terms with the possibility of resigning next year, and that's perfectly fine with me. 😊

I'm just making the most of it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...