Monday 20 November 2023

Silent treatment

Alright, I'm currently experiencing the silent treatment from my boss, and it appears that he's not considering the well-being of his subordinates. I anticipated this, given his belief that he's superior to everyone. While I don't have expectations from him, it's still a bit awkward for me.

Now, the issue is that I'll be taking my leave this Sunday, and there hasn't been any discussion about the essential details I should be aware of. Additionally, I need to approach Mr. Sameer for a favor regarding the Certificate of Employment required for my US embassy application. The timing of these problems is quite ironic.

I'm mentally exhausted, and despite that, I need to allocate time to study for the Nclex. Unfortunately, I feel like I'm neglecting my goals and responsibilities. To be honest, I'm not sensing the urgency, and I find myself struggling to focus, feeling somewhat down.

If I didn't have ongoing plans, I might consider resigning immediately. However, I have to endure the situation and extract whatever I need from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...