Thursday 2 November 2023

No brainer


 So, my boss just had a super serious chat with me about the importance of our urine collection product because it supposedly brings in the big bucks for Sarstedt. He made it sound like I should focus on it like it's some top-secret mission, but the kicker is, he didn't even mention we had it already, haha!

He was dead serious about me getting all proactive with it. But when you actually look at the product, it's essentially a cup with a syringe-like thing that lets you extract urine without even opening it. It's like, "Duh, how hard can it be?" I mean, the folks in the lab aren't rocket scientists, but they can figure this out without a manual. It's just hilarious how he's making it out to be this major deal, like he's seen a problem coming that I didn't even bother asking about.

He also insists I should do a training session on it because he's worried people in the lab won't know how to use it and might start complaining to the Ministry of Health. Seriously, I was trying not to burst out laughing, but I'm keeping a poker face because he's already called me out for giggling. He's just so particular and over-the-top, it's hard not to smile. I'll just keep in mind how funny it is to be so serious about something that's basically a no-brainer. Haha!

I'm at a loss for words when it comes to our management, especially our sales director. I've got to be honest; I'm not a fan of his. His attitude just doesn't sit right with me. He comes across as incredibly sarcastic, difficult to approach, and quite full of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts

My boss returned from his business trip, and I can't help but feel a bit gloomy whenever he's around. It's like a dark cloud fol...